- Students made pictures, assemblage, collage, reproducing ... with such studies, technical and design information increases.
- Students’ skills and abilities are discovered and improved during the process of students’ products .
- The reflections of art on other disciplines and the importance of art in daily life are given .
- To make the students gain self-confidence , their products are exhibited at the school community.
- It is aimed to make students to be respectful to different cultures and ideas.
- To be aware of his/her own abilities.
- To get technical knowledge and conscious in Art
- To be aware of the impacts of Art on daily life
- To gain the conscious attitude for museum visits and works of art
- To enhance self-confidence .
- To be respectful for different ideas and cultures.
Assessment – Evaluation and Reinforcement
- Lectures are supported with technology to present the topic.
- For reinforcement ask & answer method is used .
- Argumentative different points of views are laid out.
- Evaluation is done during the process of the project ,
- Samples are demonstrated for effective learning.
- Field Trips are organized connected with other disciplines .(history, literature, environment ... etc) to make students internalize what they have gained.