In Kindergarten of Kültür2000 College, an intensive English program is applied that aims of our students maximizing their English skills.
According to the research, it has been proved that starting to learn a foreign language at an early age increases the speed of learning. Therefore, in Kindergarten of Kültür2000 College, all of our students are learning English with an educational system named as Bilingual Education Programme under the leadership of professional educators coming from the United States, Canada and the U.K.
With Bilingual Education Programme, our students;
- learn concepts both in their native language as well as English,
- perceive the learning process as a whole
- learning English by experiencing, hearing and imitating while having fun
- to perceive the features of both languages at an early age
- gaining the accents easily at an early age
- develop positive attitudes towards different languages and cultures.
There are themes in Bilingual Education Programme. Concepts which are brought together in various lessons such as foreign language, mathematics, science, art, music, physical education, information technology around a common theme that were chosen. For example, when a student is learning geographical features in English lesson, she/he also learns the same concept/theme in maths, science, art and music courses concurrently. He/she does these both in English and in Turkish lessons; simultaneously. He makes them all by using both his native language and English. The whole curriculum is created in collaboration with other courses (disciplines) and their themes. Besides, character education for personality development topics have also been integrated into English classes.