Research and Development
The Educational Research and Human Resources Development Department at Kültür Educational Institutions is responsible for the following:
- Creating a Process Management Model in the Institution to guide its implementation.
- Preparing Strategic Plans for the schools and to update the work of involved parties.
- Ensuring the application of institutional strategies by departments, units and branches.
- Establishing a system of regular monitoring of the schools, units and branches using performance indicators and updating the indicators.
- Producing original education and training projects according to the needs of the schools.
- Preparing, executing and monitor training programs for teachers under the guidance of the Culture Development and Training Center (KÜGEM).
- Planning, guiding and reporting on practices aimed at developing teachers’ skills in classroom management.
- Arranging various training programs for parents under the guidance of KÜGEM.
- Preparing, conducting and reporting the results of parents, students, staff and community satisfaction surveys.
- Determining and reporting the qualifications and competencies of employees according to the needs of the institution.
- Investigating and reviewing the schools’ academic targets.
- Preparing, guiding the implementation of, and observing the results of institutional development plans.
- Managing and ensuring the publication of the Yaşamdaki Eğitim (Education in Life) magazine which is published every three months.